Partnership for a Healthy Delaware County
To serve as Delaware County’s lead community-based partnership working to improve residents’ health status by:
· Enhancing community organization planning and collaboration on health issues;
· Supporting initiatives to build a healthier community;
· Focusing community health resources;
· Increasing access to quality health care; and
· Encouraging the community to be well informed and proactive on health issues.
The Partnership is the Steering Committee for the Delaware County community health strategic planning process composed of over 60 representatives of different sectors of the Delaware County community including health and social service agencies, government, hospital, faith community, businesses, academia, community residents and media. The strategic planning process is community-driven and identifies the current health and social needs in the community and develops a Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) to address those needs.
March 16, 2016 Meeting Items:
March 16, 2016 Meeting Presentations: